212 Stewartstown Road DunmurryBelfast, BT17 0FBTel: 028 90602931
Due to high levels of demand the collection time for prescriptions will be extended to 48 hours from 1st September 2017
Help us to help you and:
- Order your prescription in good time
- Remember orders received outside working hours will be taken as received the next working day
*Medication requests from hospital discharge / outpatient letters will be processed within 24 hours.
You can now e-mail your repeat requests to:
Please add name, address, date of birth and a list of all medication required.
Prescriptions cannot be collected by children and should, where possible, be collected by the patient themselves.
Anyone collecting scripts for controlled drugs will be required to sign the right hand side of the script to confirm collection.
The surgery has a strict policy on the prescribing of addictive drugs.
Requests for repeat prescriptions (regular medication) should be ordered in one of the following ways:
- By post
- By fax 028 90 605728
- In person, by leaving the request in the box at reception.
- By e-mail
Requests can be made by ticking the items required on the medication list on the right hand side of your prescription. If you have not kept this, or if you require an acute prescription (one that is not deemed as a repeat), a yellow request form is available to complete at reception.
Repeat sicklines can be ordered in the following ways:
1. Phone the surgery and speak to a receptionist. You will be required to give your name, dob and the dates for which you wish to continue your repeat sick line from.
2. Call into the surgery and fill in a pink repeat sickline request form.
3. Order through our repeat request e-mail address:
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
A runny or blocked nose, sore throat, sinus pain, cough and earache are all symptoms of an upper tract (upper airway) infection. This is most likely to be caused by coming into contact with a virus.
Copyright 2006 - 2018 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's