If you have a New continuous cough OR Fever OR
Loss of / change in smell or taste
DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY Telephone reception on: 028 90 602931
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic
all requests for GP appointments will continue to be screened by a doctor, who will select the most appropriate type of consultation for you either telephone, video or face-to-face.
These measures have been put in place to protect both our patients and staff.
- The practice will close daily from 1-2pm
- Wednesday opening hours will remain the same 8.30am-1pm with a GP on call for emergencies 1-6pm
Due to supply issues with the flu vaccines for 18-64yr olds we are unable to take further bookings for people in this age range. We continue to offer the flu vaccine to other age groups and will resume bookings for 18-64yr olds when stock is available. The practice apologise for any inconvenience but unfortunately this situation is beyond our control.
See Attached leaflet for details: Flu Vaccine Supplier Delays - Factsheet
- Treatment room appointments must be booked in advance.
- Prescription requests can be made by e-mail, via our on-line service and by telephone
- We are unable to accept prescription requests on paper
- Order your medication when it is due
- Please nominate a pharmacy to collect your prescription for you
- Will be sent to you electronically or can be posted
Letter from the Chief Medical Officer to Parents and Department of Education Parent & Carer Info Sept 2020
- For updates on our services you can also follow Woodbrooke Medical Practice on Facebook
A number of our GPs are seconded to work in COVID centres and the practice is currently working with reduced medical staff.
Please only attend the surgery when absolutely necessary and if you do need to, maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your patience during this time of change. We will continue to follow guidance issued by the Health & Social Care Board and keep you informed of any service changes.
(Site updated 12/11/2020)