If you have a New continuous cough
Loss of / change in smell or taste
DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY Telephone reception on:
028 90 602931
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are providing essential services only
and are unable to book routine, face-to-face GP appointments. Our doctors will continue to offer extended telephone triage / consultations until further notice.
- The practice will close daily from 1-2pm
- Wednesday opening hours will remain the same 8.30am-1pm with a GP on call for emergencies 1-6pm
- Treatment room appointments must be booked in advance. There is no walk-in service available until further notice.
- Prescription requests can be made by e-mail, via our on-line service and by telephone
- We are unable to accept prescription requests on paper
- Order your medication when it is due
- Please nominate a pharmacy to collect your prescription for you
- Will be sent to you electronically or posted out to save you having to attend the practice
A number of our GPs are seconded to work in COVID centres and the practice is currently working with reduced medical staff.
Please only attend the surgery when absolutely necessary and if you do need to, maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your patience during this time of change. We will continue to follow guidance issued by the Health & Social Care Board and keep you informed of any service changes.
(Site updated 05/06/2020)