Due to high levels of demand the collection time for prescriptions will be extended to 48 hours
Help us to help you and:
- Order your prescription in good time
- Remember orders received outside working hours will be taken as received the next working day
- Do not attend to collect your prescription early
- Check all of the items you ordered are on your script before you leave the surgery
- When collecting for someone else know what items they requested and when
- Remember prescriptions will not be handed out to children under 16 years
- Medication requests from hospital discharge / outpatient letters will be processed within 24 hours.
You can now e-mail your repeat requests to: Reception.Z00222@gp.hscni.net
Please add name, address, date of birth and a list of all medication required.
Prescriptions cannot be collected by children and should, where possible, be collected by the patient themselves.
Anyone collecting scripts for controlled drugs will be required to sign the right hand side of the script to confirm collection.
The surgery has a strict policy on the prescribing of addictive drugs.