Due to high levels of demand the collection time for prescriptions will be extended to 48 hours from 1st September 2017
Help us to help you and:
- Order your prescription in good time
- Remember orders received outside working hours will be taken as received the next working day
- Do not attend to collect your prescription early
- Check all of the items you ordered are on your script before you leave the surgery
- When collecting for someone else know what items they requested and when
- Remember prescriptions will not be handed out to children under 16 years
*Medication requests from hospital discharge / outpatient letters will be processed within 24 hours.
Monday 28th August 2017
Monday 25th December 2017
Tuesday 26th December 2017
In case of emergency you can contact the out of hours bureau on 02892 602204. This service is for medical emergencies only. Patients should not use this service to obtain repeat medication.
(Site updated 09/08/2017)